Project preparation requirements
In order to meet customer expectations and perfectly fulfill orders, please follow graphic requirements.
All of your questions will be answered by our staff!
We recommend typing the file name of the print dimensions in millimeters (e.g., file_name1_1000x1700.tif)
- Projects may be submitted to the PC platform, "open" files X6 Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop.
- Files can be submitted .CDR, .EPS, .PDF and TIFF formats.
- Each artwork must be prepared in a separate file.
- Illustrations can't have links to them or illustrations must be presented in a separate directory with links to them.
- JPEG files should be saved or the Maximum Highest Quality, TIFF files should be saved with LZW Compression.
- Some product layouts must be created using the provided templates.
- Submit all artwork in a CMYK Color Space Mode.
- Design all graphics files at a Scale of 1:10. All provided templates in a 1:10 ratio, do not resize them. Also, you can submit artwork at a ratio of 1:1, but the file must not be more 700 Mb.
- A minimum resolution of 360dpi is required for raster (TIFF) images designed at a 1:10 scale ratio, but we recommend a resolution of 800dpi, at a scale ratio of 1:1 minimum resolution must be 150 dpi, 4 channel mode (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) without additional alpha channels and paths. Before sending files always recommend to review your graphics at FULL SIZE on your monitor. Pay attention to the pixels, overlays and effects. Also pay attention for spelling and typographical errors, look for unnecessary objects that that were not visible when being created at a 1:10 ratio.
- Wherever possible create your graphics in vector using vector logos, fonts, lines. Vector graphics ensure that will avoid problems with the resolution. Many designed logos are in vector and created in programs such as Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw.
- Outline all fonts, or fonts must be submitted in a separate directory.
- The required stroke strength ranges from 1mm to 2mm at a 1:1 ratio. For white strokes on a dark background, the minimum stroke strength of 1mm thickness at a scale of 1:1 (0.1mm at scale 1:10). For dark strokes on a light background, the minimum stroke strength of 2mm thickness at scale of 1:1 (0.2mm at scale 1:10).
- Set ICC profile. We use and recommend to prepare files using Coated GRACol 2006 (ISO 12647-2: 2004), CMYK color profile.
- All files must be opened freely. Ensure that it is not password locked and don't encrypt them.
- We do not check for grammatical and typographical errors. Please look at the file before sending the presence of errors.
If needed, before processing the entire order you can get control graphic sample. It will show you that what you will get.